Does God Forgive?
Can God Forgive Me?
- All of us have sinned, doing things that we know are wrong.
- This separates us from God.
- This means that when we die we will be separated from God, be in darkness, and never again experience anything good.
- Because God loved man He made a way for us to be with Him after we die.
- He sent Jesus, His Son, who is God, to become a man.
- Jesus allowed Himself to be beaten and nailed to a cross, to be punished for all our sins.
- Jesus died on the cross and was placed in a cave.
- After three days, the Father, through the power of the Holy Spirit, raised Jesus from the dead.
- This was to show us that the Jesus really did pay for our sins and that if we believe in Jesus we will also be raised from the dead when we die.
This is how you put all your faith in Jesus
1.) Admit to God that you have sinned.
2.) Feel sorry of your sins and want to turn away from your sins.
3.) Believe that Jesus really did pay for all your sins on the cross.
4.) Follow Jesus by learning all about Him and be so thankful to Jesus that you want to try and please Him by living in a way that Jesus would like.